So I went to my eye doc for an exam and an upgraded prescription. I have an astigmatism in both eyes, which causes my vision to get worse each year. Instead of just ordering a new supply of contact lenses I decided to buy a new pair of specs as well (the ones I had before I've had since middle school, and I couldn't see anything with them). Jake demanded helped me pick out which ones to get, and he we decided on this pair of Liz Claibornes. The quality of this pic sucks but it's the best one I've got for now.
I also thought I should mention that I may be MIA for a while. This term is basically wanting me to ditch my life and work nonstop. If I find a slot of time, I'll update y'all, but I'm not making any promises.
So until next time,
Have a wondrous day!







Cute glasses!