I'm back! Well, for now anyway. I actually don't have time for this, but I really don't want to start the Mt Everest that is my weekend's homework, so I'll just procrastinate instead.. and hate myself for it later.


Last week, I dyed my hair red. Well, not bright-red or fire-red or carrot-red or purple-red. More like brown-red? I dunno. But here's a pic of it.

 Yes, I was currently in motion when this was taken. Don't judge me.

It really depends on the lighting. Sometimes the hair looks dark brown, light brown, red brown, or bright red (in the sun). It's quite confusing actually. But if someone asks me what my hair color is, I guess brownish red explains it best. I just got bored with my hair and decided that it was time for a change. It makes perfect sense too, since I am at a point in my life when everything is changing for me. 

I'm ending a chapter in my life, and soon starting a new one.. a big one. I'm just a couple of months away from officially starting my life in the Real World (whoever claims that starting college is a transition into the real world is full of crap.. I used to claim that and quickly realized how wrong I was) -  Instead of  living off of my financial aid, I'll be starting an actual career and working for my money, while paying back the money that I have been using to pay my rent/bills/groceries/insurance/everything for the past four years. Instead of doing homework every night, I'll be relaxing cooking, cleaning, and bitching about how exhausted I am from my day's work (the level of bitching will greatly depend on the job I'll have, which is hopefully a job that I'll enjoy and can actually use my degree for, but you'll never know with our society's crappy current economic situation). My relationship with Jake has become increasingly more serious and committed (we've been talking a lot about future plans, wedding, kids, though he hasn't officially popped the question yet - he's currently saving for a ring - we're basically engaged, or "engaged to be engaged" as he puts it). In a matter of a few years I'll be engaged, married, buying a house, and picking out baby names. 


I'm officially becoming an adult, and it's scaring the hell out of me.
2 Responses
  1. i'm no miss Says:

    Hey, eyes on the road lady :) Nice hair and color too!


  2. Brandy Says:

    Hahahaha thanks! :)


Post a Comment