This has been an awesome week! I had no major exams, papers or presentations PLUS three days were dedicated to Jake's 23rd birthday.
Why did he get 3 days of celebration? Well first of all, we always have a huge bonfire on the Saturday before his birthday. Here are some pics of it. It was a lot of fun.

His actual birthday was Wednesday, so we went out to Jameson's and celebrated with all of our friends who were available on a Wednesday night. I gave him his gift there, and he definitely caused a scene. In a good way. I bought him a new Seattle Mariners hat and what was inside of it? TICKETS ON THE FIRST BASELINE. LOW BOX AISLE SEATS RIGHT ABOVE THE MARINERS' DUGOUT. I swear he fell in love with me all over again. I can't wait for June 5th! We will be playing the Angels, so it should be an awesome game. Oh and better yet, our friends Shawna and Shaun got tickets in the same section and we are staying the whole weekend in Seattle! I've never been there so I am very very VERY excited! I didn't expect Jake to get so excited. Boy was I wrong. He said that this was by far the coolest thing anyone has ever done for him. I made him so happy. And that makes me feel SO GOOD :)
Yes, Jake had an awesome 23rd birthday.
What did you do for your last (or favorite) birthday?










I am glad you had fun! Pictures are great :) & I LOVE THE ROADHOUSE! Yummy!!