So apparently I'm smarter when I don't waste time reading for my classes than when I do. So weird. I spent forever doing all of the reading for my Sociology class just to get a low B on the first quiz. I know a B is considered awesome for college, but I really felt that I deserved an A. I mean, c'mon, I read everything and felt that I understood everything. That B was actually discouraging to me because the amount of reading we need to do for that class is insane. I couldn't get myself to spend hours reading anymore. I was like "Fuck it. I hate reading. I'm not gonna read for a class just to get a grade lower than I deserve." Not very good logic. Actually it was very stupid logic. What was I thinking? That I would do any better by not reading anything?! Apparently so, and apparently I was right! I got an A on this week's quiz without reading a single page! I don't even see how this makes sense. It really doesn't. But okay, I'll take it! Go me! 

Here's is something that I found interesting. Stacy over at Stacy Says mentioned in a blog post a few days ago that there is a site that calculates just how many cups of a certain caffeinated beverage it would take to kill you. First you "pick your poison" and then you enter your weight. It would take just over 90 cups of coffee to kill me. Good to know. Also good to know is that it would take more cans of Amp Energy to kill me than cans of Rockstar, answering my question, "Which would give me more energy, Rockstar or Amp?" It would take 135 cans of Amp to kill me while only 63 cans of Rockstar would put me in the ground. That's a huge difference. I'll spend my money on Rockstars from now on. Find out your numbers here.

Well I'm hoping my boyfriend comes home soon from golfing. I want to go hike Spencer's Butte. Until then I think I'll read my book and enjoy the sunshine. And no, this will NOT be a book for school. Wanna know who I read? Check it out here.

Have a wondrous weekend! Happy Mother's Day!
0 Responses

Post a Comment