Remember the entry I posted about my job interview at Jasper Mountain Center? I got the call this morning. I GOT THE JOB! I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself at school right now!!
I feel so lucky to have found the job I wanted before graduating. This is seriously what I want my career to be. What I want to do with my life: helping children in need.
I will be on the Treatment Team at the main center in Jasper, OR and at the organization's SAFE Center in Springfield, OR (only a 10 minute commute between the two).
I have orientation on Monday, and then I will have 2 weeks to complete two AM shifts (1 at Jasper Mountain Center, and 1 at the SAFE Center) and two PM shifts (1 at JMC and 1 at the SC). Then I will start full time work once I graduate.. in less than 4 weeks!!
Seriously. I feel like the luckiest college senior in the world right now. It means a GREAT DEAL to me to not have to worry about the post-graduation job hunt.
My life is no longer a big ball of confusion.
I finally have it all figured out.
:)






congrats girl! that is so exciting!! :)
Thank you!!! :)
Congratulations!! That is such a big deal!!! Yay! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hear more about it!