So, Seattle was AMAZING! We had a lot of fun, and I have a lot of pics to show you all... on another day. I don't have time to type a bunch of stuff today because I have to leave for work and finish week 2 of my 12-week training program, after which I will receive a $100 bonus. Booyah!

I just wanted to stop by and brag about let you all know that

I'm finished with college FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, no more teachers, no more books, no more exams, no more all-nighters, no more papers, no more presentations, no more being stuck walking behind a an idiot who can't walk in heels, no more people getting in your hair trying to get you to sign a petition or to "spare a few minutes for the environment," no more walking for 20 straight minutes in the rain because you forgot your umbrella, no more desperately trying to find parking, no more greeks, no more long ass lines at the Fish Bowl (our version of the food court. That's where they shot the food fight scene in Animal House).
One day I may miss college, but that wouldn't last very long. I hated school. Too much pressure. Now I get to relax because I'll never have homework ever again. Go me!

Congratulations Class of 2010!
We rock! 

 
0 Responses

Post a Comment