Turns out that my laptop charger works.. has worked all along.. and I'm a fucking idiot. But I'm not going to get into that humiliation. All that matters is that I'M BACK and I don't have to waste money on a new charger that I actually don't need. Hurray.

Mine and Jake's 3 year anniversary was Saturday, and we spent Friday night down in Canyonville and stayed at Seven Feathers Casino Resort. It's the biggest casino in Oregon, and we had a blast.

 Jake and I in our hotel room.

We came back on Saturday and exchanged gifts and went out to dinner. JAKE GOT ME A SNOWBOARD!!!!! Now I'm fucking stoked to hit up the mountain. I'm praying that the weather this weekend will be clear. Snowboarding season is about over, and I haven't boarded in over 2 years. I'd hate to have to wait another year.

I finally made my resume, and I'm very pleased with it. I uploaded it onto the UO Joblink site and was excited to finally search for internships available that I may be qualified for. However, after over an hour of searching I realized that.. well.. there is none. At least through the site, anyway. Oh and Internships.com as well. That had absolutely nothing for me. Saying that I felt disappointed and discouraged is quite an understatement. I went through a period of complete panic. There were so many options, but I wasn't qualified for any of them! Now I wish I was a marketing or business major. They are buried with amazing options. The jobs that I can get post-grad require experience, and apparently there isn't anything available for me to experience. I guess I'm just gonna have to search harder. UGHHHH.

Well I'm going to go WebMD my sore throat and find out why the hell it hurts so much. It hasn't been this severe since I had Tonsillitis on my 17th birthday. Worst fucking birthday ever.

Oh and I guess I should mention.. I got another 4.00 GPA this term. I know. I fucking rock.
2 Responses
  1. Kayla Says:

    I'm sorry you're throat hurts but hell a snow board and 4.0 will make anyone feel better.

    http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/



Post a Comment